Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New in the Gallery-October 2010

This summer, I met an Tucson artist at "Niche, the Show" in Las Vegas.  Niche Magazine organized a wholesale show for the western United States.  And what a nice show it was.

Though this artist and I had talked about meeting at my gallery, we somehow miscommunicated, and only last week did we finally get together.  (I said I was taking two weeks off this summer; he thought I said two months.  Funny Guy!) I'm so glad that we finally connected!

Below is a sampling of Erik Stewart's jewelry.  It's no surprise that the clean lines and contemporary designs have succeeded in landing him the coveted Niche award.  I've indicated in the captions the designs that I have in the gallery.


Nautilus Smooth--In sterling, with blackTahitian pearl ($340)
Maze--In stainless steel ($195)
Reveal--Available as custom work from the artist










No comments: